- BOTTLED QUALITY WATER FROM YOUR TAP :The AquaTru water purifier is not a gravity filter. Rather, its revolutionary patent pending TruPure technology is a proprietary form of RO that’s four times more efficient than professionally installed under-the-sink RO and it requires NO PLUMBING.If you know about reverse osmosis systems, you know that they usually require extra plumbing connections and lose around 80% of water down the drain during the filtration process:But with AquaTrue, almost no water is wasted! The TruPure technology recycles the water back into the filtration system, resulting in significantly reduced water waste.Due to the extreme drought now hurting California and other states, it is very important that we don’t waste water. AquaTru conserves water while it purifies it, delivering every possible drop while almost completely eliminating every toxic chemical or heavy metal that your water might have originally contained.
- TRUPURE™ TECHNOLOGY : AquaTru’s exclusive, patent pending TRUPURE™ technology miniaturized the same reverse osmosis technology used by all the major bottled brands and puts it into a compact countertop water purifier for the first time.
- SAY GOODBYE TO TOXIC CHEMICALS : AquaTru removes or substantially reduces virtually all the toxic chemicals in your tap water.
AquaTru product tested by IAPMO Research and Testing, Inc.
1. Report: AQT-IAPMO
2. Report: .AQT-IAMPO.1
3. AquaTru® has been certified according to NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of the substances listed below. The concentration
of the indicated substances in water was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissable levels as specified
in NSF/ANSI 42.
Here’s a quick briefing on certificate:
- NSF 42: Aesthetic Effects, Taste, smell and color (this includes chlorine removal), Most of the water testing has been completed with Pass including Chlorine
- NSF 53 Health Effects (VOC) Ongoing we have tested more than 200 Gallon of water so far it is pass
- NSF 58 Reverse Osmosis: in progress
- NSF 401 Emerging Contaminants: in progress
- NSF 42 and NSF 58 also have some mechanical safety testing that needs to be done and all components in contact with water needs to be tested and approved for water contact. Most of these testing has been completed.
- TDS(RO), Chlorine, Barium, Chromium (Hex and Tri) Copper, Cyst, Fluoride, Lead, Selenium passed results.
http://pld.iapmo.org/file_info.asp?file_no=0010195 (This is NSF 401)
http://pld.iapmo.org/file_info.asp?file_no=0010194 (This is NSF 58)
http://pld.iapmo.org/file_info.asp?file_no=0010193 (This is NSF 53)
http://pld.iapmo.org/file_info.asp?file_no=0010188 (This is NSF 42)
Certificate – The state of California accepts only 3 water quality testing organizations
- Iampo http://www.iapmo.org/Pages/IAPMOgroup.aspx
IAPMO Research and Testing is North America’s premier plumbing and mechanical product certification agency. We are ANSI-accredited to ISO/IEC Guide 65 and offer. (IAPMO Group www.iapmo.org)
- Water Quality Association